The American Express Velocity Platinum Card
The American Express® Best Western Gold Business Card
No annual Card fee, saving you $169 a year.
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 spent1.
- Increase your cash flow with up to 51 credit-free days2.
- Take advantage of no pre-set spending limit3.
- Monthly statements that meet ATO requirements for GST4 itemisation.
- Manage your account online and download statements into MYOB®, Quicken™ or Excel.
- Ability to use the Card to guarantee accommodation bookings.
- Can be used for all purchases at Best Western.
- Enjoy free membership to Best Western Rewards5
- Access to exclusive Best Western offers.
- For all business expenses outside Best Western, apply for a Companion Gold Business Card, and earn points on the same Membership Rewards account.
Simply fill in your details and our Small Business specialists will contact you.
Terms and Conditions
American Express credit approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 12 January 2012 and is subject to change. Cards are offered, issued, and administered by American Express Australia Limited. Applicants must reside in Australia, be 18 years of age or over and earn a minimum income of $24,000 per annum to apply.
1. Membership Rewards Choices enrolment is required. Subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Membership Rewards program. An annual fee of $40 applies. There may be taxation implications associated with your participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax supervisor for further information.
2. Depending on when you make your purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from the previous statement period.
3. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit record, and financial resources known to us.
4. Transactions with GST itemisation on American Express Commercial Card statements can act as proof of purchase for taxation purposes, and may substitute for a tax invoice when claiming input tax credits. However, original tax invoice retention is required when the merchant is classified as a Mixed Supply merchant.
5. Best Western Rewards enrolment is required. American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.